Naver (Hangul: 네이버) is a popular sponsored advertisement portal in South Korea, owned by Naver Corporation. Naver was launched in June 1999 by ex-Samsung employees, and it debuted as the first Web portal in South Korea that used its own proprietary search engine. Among Naver’s features is “Comprehensive Search”, launched in 2000, which provides results from multiple categories on a single page. It has since added new services such as “Knowledge Search”, launched in 2002. It also provides Internet services including a news service, an e-mail service, an academic thesis search service, and a children’s portal. In 2005, Naver launched Happybean, the world’s first online donation portal, which allows users to find information and make donations to over 20,000 civil society and social welfare organizations.
- Last Check
It literally took us 10 minutes to integrate with CloudSponge and it doubled the number of invitations sent by our customers
Integrating CloudSponge was a snap. It makes it easy for our users to invite their friends and family to join Kiva.
We picked CloudSponge because of the features they offer coupled with their robust SDKs and support.
Since implementing CloudSponge … more customers get through the process of sending an eCard.
CloudSponge has been doing an excellent job for us. The team has been extremely helpful and responsive to our needs.
Address Book Widget
Let your users access their Google Contacts without leaving your site.
- Responsive interface looks beautiful and behaves perfecty on all device types and screen sizes.
- Populate any element on any page with email addresses, phone numbers or mailing addresses.
Use a single point of integration for dozens of address book providers, including Google Contacts.
- Pre-written integration libraries for PHP, Java, Python, Ruby, .Net and ColdFusion.
- Built-in support for OAuth, OAuth 2.0 and non-OAuth sources, including CSV/VCard parsing and an applet for desktop downloads.
- REST API with JSON and XML payload formats.
- Refresh endpoint to download updated contact information at a later date.