5-Minute Growth Hack
Installing our widget takes about 5-minutes. Just paste our snippet in the page and tell us the HTML ID of the “To:” field and you’re done.
We’ll insert a comma-delimited list of email addresses that your users select straight from their address books.
There’s no excuse for making your users manually type or copy/paste their friends’ email addresses anymore.Get Started
300+ Contacts Per User
The average number of email addresses in one address book is over 300. Need we say more?
OAuth2 integrations for popular address books sources, like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, AOL and many others.
Don’t like the way our widget looks? Then use your own stylesheet and replace our branding with your own.
Integrating CloudSponge was a snap. It makes it easy for our users to invite their friends and family to join Kiva.
It literally took us 10 minutes to integrate with CloudSponge and it doubled the number of invitations sent by our customers
Since implementing CloudSponge … more customers get through the process of sending an eCard.
Address Book Widget
Let your users access their Google Contacts without leaving your site.
- Responsive interface looks beautiful and behaves perfecty on all device types and screen sizes.
- Populate any element on any page with email addresses, phone numbers or mailing addresses.
Use a single point of integration for dozens of address book providers, including Google Contacts.
- Pre-written integration libraries for PHP, Java, Python, Ruby, .Net and ColdFusion.
- Built-in support for OAuth, OAuth 2.0 and non-OAuth sources, including CSV/VCard parsing and an applet for desktop downloads.
- REST API with JSON and XML payload formats.
- Refresh endpoint to download updated contact information at a later date.