macOS Contacts, called Address Book before OS X Mountain Lion, is a computerized address book included with Apple Inc.’s macOS. It includes various syncing capabilities and integrates with other macOS applications and features.
In addition to the macOS Contacts vCard desktop importer (aka Mac Address Book), CloudSponge offers the option to imports iCloud contacts.
- Last Check
“It literally took us 10 minutes to integrate with CloudSponge and it doubled the number of invitations sent by our customers.”
Integrating CloudSponge was a snap. It makes it easy for our users to invite their friends and family to join Kiva.
We picked CloudSponge because of the features they offer coupled with their robust SDKs and support.
Since implementing CloudSponge … more customers get through the process of sending an eCard.
CloudSponge has been doing an excellent job for us. The team has been extremely helpful and responsive to our needs.
Address Book Widget
Let your users access their Google Contacts without leaving your site.
- Responsive interface looks beautiful and behaves perfecty on all device types and screen sizes.
- Populate any element on any page with email addresses, phone numbers or mailing addresses.
Use a single point of integration for dozens of address book providers, including Google Contacts.
- Pre-written integration libraries for PHP, Java, Python, Ruby, .Net and ColdFusion.
- Built-in support for OAuth, OAuth 2.0 and non-OAuth sources, including CSV/VCard parsing and an applet for desktop downloads.
- REST API with JSON and XML payload formats.
- Refresh endpoint to download updated contact information at a later date.