Outlook.com is a free web-based email service former know as Windows Live and MSN Hotmail run by Microsoft. One of the world’s first webmail services, as of mid-2011, Hotmail had 360 million users per month. It was available in 36 languages.
In 2013, Hotmail was replaced with Outlook.com, which features Microsoft’s Metro design language, and closely mimics the interface of Microsoft Outlook. It also features unlimited storage, Ajax, and integration with Calendar, OneDrive, People and Skype.
- Last Check
It literally took us 10 minutes to integrate with CloudSponge and it doubled the number of invitations sent by our customers
Integrating CloudSponge was a snap. It makes it easy for our users to invite their friends and family to join Kiva.
We picked CloudSponge because of the features they offer coupled with their robust SDKs and support.
Since implementing CloudSponge … more customers get through the process of sending an eCard.
CloudSponge has been doing an excellent job for us. The team has been extremely helpful and responsive to our needs.
Address Book Widget
Let your users access their Google Contacts without leaving your site.
- Responsive interface looks beautiful and behaves perfecty on all device types and screen sizes.
- Populate any element on any page with email addresses, phone numbers or mailing addresses.
Use a single point of integration for dozens of address book providers, including Google Contacts.
- Pre-written integration libraries for PHP, Java, Python, Ruby, .Net and ColdFusion.
- Built-in support for OAuth, OAuth 2.0 and non-OAuth sources, including CSV/VCard parsing and an applet for desktop downloads.
- REST API with JSON and XML payload formats.
- Refresh endpoint to download updated contact information at a later date.