Contact Importer for Plaxo
Plaxo has shut down so it’s a great time to
transition to the CloudSponge Contact Picker.
Plaxo provides automatic updating of contact information.
Users and their contacts store their information in the cloud on Plaxo’s servers.
When this information is edited by the user, the changes appear in the address books of all those who listed the
account changer in their own books. Once contacts are stored in the central location, it is possible to list connections
between contacts and access the address book from anywhere.
A Plaxo plug-in supports major address books including Outlook/Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, and
Mac OS X’s Address Book, iOS and BlackBerry, and others can be supported through an application programming interface.
Additionally, Plaxo can be maintained online.
- Last Check
“It literally took us 10 minutes to integrate with CloudSponge and it doubled the number of invitations sent by our customers.”
Integrating CloudSponge was a snap. It makes it easy for our users to invite their friends and family to join Kiva.
We picked CloudSponge because of the features they offer coupled with their robust SDKs and support.
Since implementing CloudSponge … more customers get through the process of sending an eCard.
CloudSponge has been doing an excellent job for us. The team has been extremely helpful and responsive to our needs.
Address Book Widget
Let your users access their Google Contacts without leaving your site.
- Responsive interface looks beautiful and behaves perfecty on all device types and screen sizes.
- Populate any element on any page with email addresses, phone numbers or mailing addresses.
Use a single point of integration for dozens of address book providers, including Google Contacts.
- Pre-written integration libraries for PHP, Java, Python, Ruby, .Net and ColdFusion.
- Built-in support for OAuth, OAuth 2.0 and non-OAuth sources, including CSV/VCard parsing and an applet for desktop downloads.
- REST API with JSON and XML payload formats.
- Refresh endpoint to download updated contact information at a later date.