Here’s a brief summary of some of the changes, we think you’ll like all of them:
- We clarified when and how we use or disclose information provided to us.
- We included opt-out links for 3rd party tracking services that we use for analytics.
- We emphasized our secure handling of all sensitive data.
- We made a number of small changes and formatting improvements.
Updates to our Terms of Service:
- We removed parts of our business model that are no longer relevant.
- We clarified how your relationship with CloudSponge works and made a number of small changes and formatting improvements.
- As always, our commitment is to keeping your data safe and secure. We never sell your information to third parties, and your data is yours.
We understand it can be tempting not to bother reading these, but it really is important.
If you have any questions about the updates, please reach out to us at CloudSponge Support.
CEO/Founder at CloudSponge