After you follow these steps, your users will see your domain in the Yahoo Authentication window instead of ours.
- If you haven’t already done so, create a Proxy URL on your application’s domain. Your Proxy URL should be set up to proxy all
GETrequests including the query string to:
- Sign into the Yahoo Developer Portal with a Yahoo ID.
- Create a new project to use the Contacts API. This account must have read access to Contacts. Also, we recommend that you set “Read/Write Public and Private” access to Profiles if you intend to use the
- Set the Callback Domain to your application’s domain. This value must match the host of your Proxy URL and must not include the
https://or any path. For example, if your Proxy URL is
https://example.com/proxy, your Callback Domain should be
- Verify your domain with Yahoo.
- Record the following values from your Yahoo project:
- Sign in to your CloudSponge account and Add OAuth Credential from your keys page.
- Enter the
Application IDthat you recorded above and your Proxy URL from step 1 above.
- To associate the branding with your site: click Sites, click the Assign OAuth button beside your site and choose the new branding in the Yahoo dropdown.
- Submit and test a Yahoo import.